- Four story, 56-room lodge: 40 double rooms; 6 kings; 6 loft rooms; 3 junior suites; one executive suite
- 14 fully equipped cottages
- Wireless Internet Service available in our Lodge guest rooms and conference facilities.
- Oak Hall, accommodating up to 250 people
- Beech meeting room, accommodating up to 45 people
- Conference lobby, accommodating up to 100 people
- Audio/Visual equipment available for a rental fee
- Lodge Conference Coordinator available to help plan meetings, receptions and banquets
- Maple Restaurant: buffet dining
The Department of Natural Resources provides a “smoke-free” environment to park guests. This non-smoking policy must be observed in all rooms and public lobby areas, including the dining room. The purpose of this policy is to promote a healthy environment in our natural setting.